WELCOME TO THE CREEPY WORLD !!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA

JAPAN GHOST

ELEVATOR GHOST

INDONESIA GHOST

GHOST CRYING

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby Sister

By asher25

Me and my sister have an 11 year age gap. So when she was 2 years old and I was already 13 it was then that she to started to learn how to go up and down the stairs. One night, when I came home from school I was feeling woozy and my head was aching so after we ate dinner I quickly went up to my room to sleep.
I turned all the lights off in the second floor of our house and went to bed. I can still hear my baby sister playing down stairs not too long after that and I remember the TV being off. A few seconds later I saw that the lights in my parents' room had been turned on when I turned it off earlier and the door in my room was opened by a little shadow who I thought was my sister. The light from the other room bothered me so much that I had to get up and turned it off my self.
I was so pissed off by what happened since I specifically said that they shouldn't have let my sister go up the stairs because of my massive head ache and she might fall from it. So I went down stairs to my mom but I didn't see my sister anywhere.
I asked her: "Ma, why did you let her go up stairs? She bothered my sleep!" My mom's answer was something I didn't expect, she said: "Who? Your sister? Your cousin took your sister to their house 30 minutes ago..." That's when I realized that light switch was too high for my sister to reach even if she used a chair on which wasn't available that time. And that's when I started to ask myself who was making the "baby playing" noises when the TV was off and no other house near us had a baby?
So who might have it been? It certainly wasn't my sister!

No comments: